eBay: No Longer Sleepy
- eBay forecasts massive Q1 growth.
- The company is now benefitting from certifiable products via internal work and third-party services.
- The platform saw trading card transactions surge over 140% in 2020.
- The stock is exceptionally cheap now at 12.5x 2022 EPS estimates.
- Looking for more investing ideas like this one? Get them exclusively at Out Fox The Street. Learn More »
While COVID-19 damaged most retail properties, eBay (EBAY) was one online marketplace to really benefit from the higher online demand. The company faces tough comps starting in Q2 which makes the business difficult to evaluate, providing an opportunity for alert investors. My investment thesis remains very bullish on the stock as new management pushes forward with aggressive initiatives.
Read the full article on Seeking Alpha.
Disclosure: Long EBAY. Please review the disclaimer page for more details.