Joby Aviation: On My Radar
- Joby Aviation is going public via a business deal with Reinvent Technology Partners.
- The company is building an eVTOL to enter the urban air taxi market by 2024.
- The stock has a market valuation of nearly $7 billion with a 2026 revenue estimate topping $2 billion.
- Joby Aviation is compelling compared to robotaxi valuations.
- Looking for more investing ideas like this one? Get them exclusively at Out Fox The Street. Learn More »
The urban air taxi service sector is immensely appealing, but the recent business combination of the Reinvent Technology Partners (RTP, RTPU) SPAC and Joby Aviation raised eyebrows on the initial valuations. The company has all the promising aspects of a successful company, but investors should be cautioned on the length to material revenues and the risk of meeting those goals. The stock should definitely be on the radar of aggressive growth investors.
Read the full article on Seeking Alpha.
Disclosure: No position mentioned. Please review the disclaimer page for more details.
Update - Sept. 3
Remains one of the most volatile de-SPACs.... most just trade straight down. Don't see PIPE investors wanting to cash out here on this long term play, but maybe.