Rumble: Hopefully You Sold The Rally (Rating Downgrade)
- Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.00.
- Revenue of $19.96M (+578.9% Y/Y).
- Average global Monthly Active Users increased 142% to 80 million, a company record, compared to 33 million in the fourth quarter of 2021. Of the 80 million, 65 million were based
- Rumble Inc. recently rallied above $10 on hype surrounding new content deals and a market rebound.
- The Power Slap content partnership is promising, but the engagement is still relatively low.
- Rumble stock should trade down to at least $5, where the market cap is still nearly $2 billion.
- This idea was discussed in more depth with members of my private investing community, Out Fox The Street. Learn More »