Rumble: Wait For $5
- Rumble reported a strong revenue jump in Q3'22, but the revenue base is still only $11 million.
- The 'neutral' video platform has impressive plans with new monetization products to reward content creators over time.
- The stock valuation doesn't match the current revenue base with a market cap of $3.7 billion based on the 375 million diluted shares providing limited upside to shareholders.
- The $5 price target remains in place as the likely path for the stock.
- This idea was discussed in more depth with members of my private investing community, Out Fox The Street. Learn More »
After announcing to go public via a SPAC deal last year, Rumble () finally reported their first quarterly results as a public company. The results smashed estimates, but the 'neutral' video platform still remains in the early stages of development. My investment thesis