SoFi: No Cockroaches Here
Original article published on Nov. 28
- SoFi has fallen to new lows due to irrational fears surrounding the immaterial crypto business.
- The Biden Admin. extending the student debt moratorium by up to 6 months isn't problematic to the long-term business prospects.
- The stock trades at just 2x '23 sales estimates despite strong forecasts for 34% revenue growth next year following a year with 50% growth.
- This idea was discussed in more depth with members of my private investing community, Out Fox The Street. Learn More »
- SoFi Technologies () shares gained in pre-market trading after the disclosure of a purchase of stock by CEO Anthony Noto.
- A Form 4 filing published on Tuesday revealed that Noto purchased $5M in common stock. The reported transactions were executed in multiple trades between Dec 9-13, 2022.