Snap Q4'18 Earnings - Live Updates
- Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.04 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $389.82M (+36.4% Y/Y) beats by $12.83M.
- DAUs - 186M vs 184M.
- - Revenue is expected to be between $285 million and $310 million, or grow between 24% and 34% compared to Q1 2018.
- - Adjusted EBITDA is expected to be between $(165) million and $(140) million, compared to $(218) million in Q1 2018.
Update 4:30 PM est
Update 2/6 - 7:30 AM est
A lot of analysts turn more positive on the company, but their updated price targets are still bearish on the stock.
- UBS, Eric Sheridan - raises price target $1 to $6
- Morgan Stanley, Brian Nowak - raises price target $0.50 to $5.50
- Goldman Sachs, Heath Terry - raises price target $2 to $8
Avoid the urge to chase Snap. It hasn't turned any corner and still needs a new CFO.
More stock commentary on WhoTrades.