Alphabet Q4'18 Earnings - Live Updates
- Q4 GAAP EPS of $12.77 beats by $1.91.
- Revenue of $39.28B (+21.5% Y/Y) beats by $380M.
Again, the GAAP EPS number is virtually worthless now with the company reporting equity gains in OI&E.
- revenues up 23% on constant currency basis
- Other Bets operating loss surged to $1.3 billion, up from $748 million last year
- Cash - $109.1 billion, net cash $105.1 billion
- Capex - $7.1 billion, FCF $5.9 billion
- Share count - 700.9 million
Disclosure: No position mentioned. Please review the disclaimer page for more details.