Blade Air Mobility: Flying Higher Long Term
- Blade Air Mobility has average analyst price targets forecasting a nearly 70% upside in the stock.
- The company plans to become the leading air mobility platform with an asset-light model requiring limited capex spending.
- The stock trades below the SPAC and PIPE prices despite having a cash balance of $333 million and strong revenue growth.
- Looking for a portfolio of ideas like this one? Members of Out Fox The Street get exclusive access to our model portfolio. Learn More »
Prior to a bullish note by JPMorgan last week, Blade Air Mobility (BLDE) was the typical SPAC deal these days struggling to even trade above $10. The company has a promising future in the air mobility sector, but so many uncertainties exist from competition to the certification of future flying aircraft. My investment thesis is Bullish on the stock, especially once the excessive gains from last week roll back.
Read the full article on Seeking Alpha.
Disclosure: No position mentioned. Please review the disclaimer page for more details.
Update - Sept. 28
Blade already trades at $11, so the $14 price target isn't very exciting on a speculative stock in the UAM sector.
- Oppenheimer launches coverage on Blade Air Mobility, Inc. (NASDAQ:BLDE) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $14.
- "We estimate BLDE captures 2.5% of its $1.8B serviceable addressable market (SAM), with a long-term TAM 10x larger. Near term, we see reopening tailwinds for the NYC Airport service ($300M SAM), while in FY22, we see expansion into the Northeast Corridor routes— Boston and Philadelphia ($536M SAM)."
- The $14 price target on BLDE is derived from a blended average of luxury and marketplace peers, public market value of eVTOL manufacturers, and discounted CY25E gross profit.