Conversion Labs: Telehealth Subscriptions
- Conversion Labs was highlighted in a bull call by Citron Research.
- The company is building a DTC health and wellness platform focused on subscription services.
- Q4 revenues surged 265% to $13.6 million.
- The stock is cheap compared to other telehealth brands trading at less than 5x EV/S multiples.
- This idea was discussed in more depth with members of my private investing community, Out Fox The Street. Get started today »
The telehealth space was hot in 2020 and Conversion Labs (CVLB) is playing perfectly into this trend. The company is quickly ramping up some new direct-to-consumer subscription services while building a telehealth platform for future products. The stock is appealing here after a notable firm made a bullish case on the stock.
Read the full article on Seeking Alpha.
Update - March 18
A couple of weeks ago, LifeMD predicted Q1 revenue to reach $17 million. After the close, $HIMS reported a solid revenue beat for Q4. $LFMD reports after the close on the 29th.
-Him & Hers Health (NYSE:HIMS): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.07 beats by $0.13.
-Revenue of $41.47M (+67.4% Y/Y) beats by $4.47M.
Disclosure: No positioned mentioned. Please review the disclaimer page for more details.