Celsius: Wanted Dip (Rating Upgrade)
- This idea was discussed in more depth with members of my private investing community, Out Fox The Street. Learn More »
Updated - May 27, 2023
Celsius appears set to test whether the gap in the chart will close. The quarterly results were good enough for the stock to keep running, but the pause now could turn into a route. The stock back below $110 would make for another tasty buy.
Updated - May 10, 2023
Huge quarter by Celsius. The chart was a huge tell of the bullish setup going into Q1 and the stock appears off to the races.
- The Boca Raton-based beverage company reported $260M in revenue for the quarter, nearly double for the quarter, nearly double the figure notched in the prior year and reaching a record for the company. Gross profit for the first quarter jumped more than 100% YoY to $114M while $0.40 in EPS more than doubled the consensus estimates of $0.19.
Updated - Apr. 26, 2023
Original article posted on Mar. 22
- Celsius Holdings slipped after the Q4 2022 results missed analyst estimates.
- The energy drink company saw sales shuffled between quarters due to the PepsiCo distribution deal starting October 1.
- Celsius Holdings stock is cheap at a forward EV/S multiple of 7x, matching the multiple of much slower-growing peer Monster Beverage Corporation.