Carnival: Multitude Of Challenges Ending
- Carnival reported another difficult quarter due to the Omicron variant, but the cruise line is now a month away from operating at full capacity.
- The company forecasts turning EBITDA profitable within months and generating a profit in FQ3'22.
- The stock is exceptionally cheap with a clear path back to a $3+ EPS.
- Looking for more investing ideas like this one? Get them exclusively at Out Fox The Street. Learn More »
While () didn't report a perfect quarter for the period ending in February, the cruise line is moving ahead towards a full recovery. The company is now on the verge of returninginvestment thesis
Read the full article on Seeking Alpha.
Disclosure: No position mentioned. Please review the disclaimer page for more details.
Update - April 4
- Carnival Cruise Line ( ) announced that the one-week period of March 28 to April 3 was its busiest booking week in the company's history.
- The cruise line brand saw a double-digit increase from the