Joby Aviation: Another Dip Opportunity
Update - Oct. 10, 2023
Joby got hit with a shot attack on Tuesday. Since the stock was already down substantially from the highs, the short report issue is typically when the stock his the lows.-Joby Aviation (NYSE:JOBY) dropped 5% after a new short report from Kerrisdale Capital on the electric vehicle-take-off-and-landing company.
-Kerrisdale, which is short Joby (JOBY), claims that the company is "years away from generating operating revenue" and doesn't expect it "will ever earn an economic profit," according to the short report on Tuesday.
Original article posted on Oct. 5
- Joby Aviation, Inc. stock has dropped nearly 50% since June despite positive developments, making it an attractive investment opportunity at $6.
- The company has started flight tests with pilots on board, moving closer to FAA certification.
- Joby plans to develop a production facility in Ohio capable of producing 500 aircraft per year, further supporting its path to commercialization.
- The revenue timeline remains cloudy, but Joby is building a multi-billion dollar business.
- Out Fox The Street members get exclusive access to our real-world portfolios. See all of our investments here »