C3.ai Rebuild Starts Now
- C3.ai () shares in early trading on Tuesday after the Thomas Siebel-led company announced it was introducing a new artificial intelligence focused product suite.
- The new suite, known as C3 Generative AI Product Suite, uses natural language to "rapidly locate, retrieve, and
- C3.ai (AI) added that the suite integrates other AI systems, including Open AI's ChatGPT, as well as offerings from Google (GOOG) (GOOGL) and academics, into its enterprise AI products.
- C3.ai reported mixed FQ'23 earnings results, with revenues down sequentially.
- The enterprise AI software company has made great progress in the shift to a consumption-based pricing model, with a few more quarters need for the revenue ramp to begin.
- The stock trades at just 2x EV/S targets.
- This idea was discussed in more depth with members of my private investing community, Out Fox The Street. Learn More »