Snap: Planning For A Hurricane That Probably Won't Arrive
- Snap reported a solid Q3, but the company guided to a potentially weak Q4 on some huge negative assumptions.
- The social media company now trades at only 3x sales with the market not accurately viewing the recent revenue slowdown in light of the massive growth the last 2 years.
- Snap reported strong 19% DAU growth providing a better signal on normalized growth.
- The stock is too cheap here with the panic sell off.
- This idea was discussed in more depth with members of my private investing community, Out Fox The Street. Learn More »