Rumble: Not Ready For Prime Time Yet
- Rumble continues to fall as investors grasp with post SPAC valuation concerns.
- The video-sharing platform is set to release Q3 results on November 14.
- The stock has more appeal around $5 after the market fully grasp quarterly revenues are only in the $5 to $6 million range.
- This idea was discussed in more depth with members of my private investing community, Out Fox The Street. Learn More »
- Q3 GAAP EPS of -$0.01 .
- Revenue of $10.98M (+430.4% Y/Y) .