American Airlines: Too Many On The Sidelines
- American Airlines guided to strong Q2'22 results including record revenues.
- The airline has easily overcome fuel prices up 60% due to much higher TRASM.
- Most analysts remain neutral or bearish on the stock providing plenty of catalysts for higher prices.
- The stock trades at just 5x normalized PE estimates as debt is repaid over the next few years.
- This idea was discussed in more depth with members of my private investing community, Out Fox The Street. Learn More »
After guiding to blowout numbers going forward, () saw a mostly tepid reaction by the stock market. The consensus view isn't even bullish on the airline despite trading at the year lows. My investment
Read the full article on Seeking Alpha.
Disclosure: Long AAL. Please review the disclaimer page for more details.