Apple: Warning Signs Everywhere
- Apple continues to race towards $200 as multiple analysts hike price targets despite limited boosts to projected growth over the next couple of years.
- The average price target on Apple actually remains below the current stock price.
- The narrowing market breadth due in large part to Apple will lead to a larger market dip.
- The stock shouldn't trade at 35x forward EPS estimates despite all of the recent analyst projections.
- Looking for a helping hand in the market? Members of Out Fox The Street get exclusive ideas and guidance to navigate any climate. Learn More »