Hims & Hers: Sell-Off Opportunity
- Out Fox The Street members get exclusive access to our real-world portfolios. See all of our investments here »
Update - July 28, 2023
Cowen with a bull call on Hims with a price target of $11 after the stock recently traded at $12. Nice the greatest bull call, but it sure beats the short report.
- TD Cowen initiated its coverage of the digital healthcare platform Hims & Hers Health ( ) with an Outperform rating and a $11 per share target on Friday, citing a disconnect between the company’s prospects and the valuation.
- Noting that Hims & Hers (HIMS
Update - July 13, 2023
Kinda of a joke short report on Hims & Hers today, any stock could face a 25% hit. Heck, we view Apple as having the potential for 50% downside. The stock has bounced off strong support here.
-Hims & Hers Health (NYSE:HIMS) ticked down 1% amid a new short call from Spruce Point Research.
-Spruce Point sees potential for Hims & Hers (HIMS) shares to fall 25% to 40% to $5.20–$6.50 per share, according to the new report.
Original article posted on June 12
- Hims & Hers plunged after Q2 adjusted EBITDA guidance disappointed Wall Street.
- The online health and wellness company has massive growth opportunities ahead and continues investing aggressively in marketing to build its subscriber base.
- HIMS stock is a bargain below 2x '24 sales targets for a company forecasted to maintain 25% growth while constantly providing conservative estimates.