Velodyne Lidar: Pipeline Builds, Execution Wanes
- Velodyne Lidar reported another disaster quarter with Q3'21 revenues missing analyst targets by a wide margin.
- The company guided to ongoing weakness in Q4'21, but the contract pipeline continues to build.
- The stock only trades at ~3x conservative '23 revenue targets, but the turnaround will be volatile.
- This idea was discussed in more depth with members of my private investing community, Out Fox The Street. Learn More »
- Velodyne Lidar has signed a five-year sales pact for its lidar sensors with QinetiQ Inc.
- QinetiQ offers a full range
- QinetiQ has chosen Velodyne’s sensors that provide mapping and autonomy capabilities to robotic defense vehicles.